Bacon & Day (2)
Kel Kroydon (7)
Osborne Chief (1)
Show More Brands...
For Sale: Deering Tenbrooks Saratoga Star *PRICE REDUCED* (sold)
This banjo is a 2005 Deering Saratoga Star (Tenbrooks) that I was awarded on the Grand Ole Opry as part of the Brian Friesen Award. It has been my main banjo since I first got it new and it has been used on many of my recordings.
Banjo Specs: Saratoga Star
- Paramount peghead shape
- Tenbrooks Tone Ring
- One Piece Zinc flange
- Dark red mahogany stained curly maple neck and resonator
- Deep resonator is double bound with tapered sidewalls
- Ornate, elegant Art-nouveau style inlays on ebony fingerboard and peghead
- A special "V" shaped neck
- Two way adjustable truss rod
- 3-ply rock maple rim
- Deering Tailpiece, Tuners & Armrest
- Handmade in California, U.S.A.
This model was made custom order for me so here are a few things that make this banjo special:
- Radiused finger board (this is a $450 dollar feature)
-Special Engraved Armrest "Brian Friesen Award 2005" (this award is not given out every year I was the first in a few years to recieve it)
-Fultz "1934" Tailpiece
-Pair of Scruggs/Kieth Tuners
I have the original recipt from Deering and the original Lifetime Guarantee for the banjo and the Scruggs/Kieth tuners. The banjo comes with a Deering Hardshell case.
This banjo lists for $8,742.00. It's truly a great buy. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I need the money.