Bacon & Day (3)
Crafters of TN (1)
Frank Neat (1)
Gibson Copy (1)
Recording King (1)
Show More Brands...
For Sale: New OME Juniper With Custom Blue Finish & Gold Hardware
Click the "More Info" link below to view additional images or purchase online at our store website, AvenueGuitars.com.
Free shipping to the lower 48.
This one-of-a-kind custom OME Juniper open back banjo has a handful of interesting upgrades:
• "Dusk Blue" stain with satin finish
• Engraved, gold-plated stretcher band
• Mix of gold, chrome, and nickel hardware
• Gold tuners with pearloid buttons
This custom Juniper a perfect example of OME's high-quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. And of course, it has that sweet, woody tone that OME is famous for.
The JUNIPER features the OME heavy rolled brass tone-ring fitted to our 2-ply solid maple rim for increased response and volume. The 12” size produces more warmth and bass than the smaller 11" size, which is a bit brighter and crisper.
The abalone and MOP floral inlays add elegance and beauty to this simple but graceful instrument, which is offered in mahogany, walnut, and curly maple woods.
• Curly maple neck
• 26.25” scale
• 1.28” nut width
• 17-fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• Juniper MOP & Abalone shell inlays
• Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
• Boat-shaped ebony capped heel
• Inlaid front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• Custom gold OME tuners with pearloid knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 12" 2-ply maple rim with rolled brass tone ring
• Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
• 26 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
• Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
• Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
• Custom gold, nickel, and chrome hardware
• Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
• Nickel armrest
Interest-free financing available through PayPal Credit or Synchrony. Visit our website or contact us for details.
Check out our full selection of new and used banjos at AvenueGuitars.com/banjos