Bacon & Day (1)
Frank Neat (1)
Show More Brands...
For Sale: New Ome Juniper 11" Open Back Banjo w/ Mahogany Neck & Rim
Click the "More Info URL" link below to view additional images or purchase online at our website, AvenueGuitars.com.
Avenue Guitars is an authorized OME dealer. This is a new banjo with the full OME factory warranty. Free shipping to the lower 48.
This Ome Juniper banjo has an 11" mahogany neck and rim, ebony fingerboard, and an understated "dots and star" inlay pattern.
The Juniper has Ome's rolled brass tone ring. This ring is a bit heavier than traditional rolled brass rings, giving the banjo a tonal boost without adding much weight.
The Juniper features the Ome heavy rolled brass tone-ring fitted to our 2-ply solid mahogany rim for increased response and volume.
The 11” body gives a brighter, crisper tone while the 12” size produces more warmth and bass.
The abalone and MOP inlays add elegance and beauty to this simple but graceful instrument, which is offered in mahogany, walnut, and curly maple woods.
• Mahogany neck
• 26.25” scale & 1.28” nut width
• 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
• Boat shaped ebony capped heel
• Inlaid front and side position markers
• Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 11” 2-ply mahogany rim with rolled brass tone ring
• Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
• 24 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
• Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
• Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
• Nickel hardware & satin lacquer finish
• Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case
• Rosewood armrest ($75)
Check out our full selection of new and used banjos at AvenueGuitars.com/banjos